Monday 10 December 2018

It's been a while!

Hello again!

I must apologise for my absence on this Blog site. The reason being is that I now have a website (https://alamont95.wixsite.com/anguslamontanimation), Facebook and Instagram page where I regularly upload my work, however recently I have decided to come back to this Blog page and update any viewers on my progress.

So what have I been up to, you may ask?

I finished college in 2016 and graduated from City of Glasgow College with a HND qualification in Model Making for the Creative Industries. Since then I have been working full/part time in a restaurant ("fun"), whilst working at home on personal projects in my parent's garage. Just recently I have been planning a short tribute film for Ray Harryhausen's centenary celebrations in 2020, more on that later.
Online, you may notice a fancy new logo sporting the title 'Lamont Creations' which is the name I go by on social media regarding my creative endeavours. This features on my website and social media pages also and is a nice replacement for my previous name, which was too long!

In the new garage workshop, working away on dinosaur animation models and George Formby busts (I know, what a strange combo!)

In the following posts, I shall try and catch up on what has been missed, dating roughly when each project was started.

Until then, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment